Sunday, May 16, 2010

Staying home from church today. Truth be told I worked myself into exhaustion last week with a Father's Day setup and District managers coming next week, so everything needed to be perfect. At least I thought it did, and then I got to thinking that my boss, Chris, doesn't complain about my work so I doubt district will. I really only needed to fix a few things to make things right. And now Chris has taken a vacation, so why did I worry so much? Anyway, I'm sore and I can't sleep well. And I feel like I have a cold coming on. That's usually how I get after a lot of stress.
Next week won't be so bad.

- long weekend at Faith's for her baby shower. woohoo!!
-Megan is coming for a visit. Woo hoo x 2!!
-my life becomes more like normal and I get to something besides work. Also woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment